Friday, November 10, 2006

more silver

Lately I've been making a lot of birthday presents and things, and not doing so much of my own stuff. But I have been going to my silversmithing class, and this is my latest creation:

I spent the last class bashing it into this vaguely round shape, and eventually I'll be able to solder it into a ring and decorate it.

I also thought I'd stick up a couple of pictures of things I've done recently, so here's a necklace made with green tigertail and green beads with copper wire wrapped round:

And a purple and black (and therefore ultra-fashionable) bracelet made - I hasten to add - before all the magazines said it was fashionable:
It's on three strands of black wire and looks really striking when it's worn. I did another in blue and silver for a friend's present.

I've also added my email at the top of the page, so feel free to send an email if you don't want to post a comment.

No comments: